Art. 1-General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses Pigmentistore, accessible through the URL: www.pigmentistore.it. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site imply the acceptance of the data protection conditions and policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These general conditions of sale shall apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, chapter I, Consumer code (D. LGs. No. 206/05 amended by D. LGs. No. 21/14 and D. LGs. 70/03) on the part of
Society Pigmentistore by Francesca Farina
Location: Via Dell’artigianato 28 Usmate Velate
Registered at REA, MB-2537986
3. The user is obliged, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these general terms and conditions of sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these general conditions of sale whose Pigmentistore terms are subject to change unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. You can use the site and then access products provided by the same and purchase these in the following languages:
Remove Point 5 If you do not use other languages besides Italian, English, Spanish, Francesca, otherwise insert in this space additional languages
1. These general terms and conditions of sale govern the supply, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of products on Pigmentistore and do not govern, instead, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller That are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyper-links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different entities, we suggest to verify their terms of sale.
Art. 3-Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase agreement, you will need to fill out the form in electronic format and transmit it in accordance with its instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the general conditions of sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment which can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a I refer to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; How and time to return the products purchased.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the general conditions of sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The purchaser shall be obliged to pay the price from the time the online order forwarding procedure is concluded. This will happen by clicking on the “Buy” button at the end of the wizard.
6. After the contract has been concluded, the seller shall take charge of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4-Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his/her personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. The confirmation shall in any case exempt Pigmentistore from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Pigmentistore of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Pigmentistore shall be entitled not to activate or to suspend the service until it is sanctioned of its deficiencies.
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Pigmentistore will attribute to the same user name and password. The latter acknowledges that such identification constitute the system of validation of user access to services and the only system capable of identifying the user that acts made by such access will be attributed to him and will have effective Binding against him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and to not give them up temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5-Availability of products
1. The availability of the products shall refer to the actual availability at the time the purchaser makes the order. Such availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Pigmentistore will reimburse the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which the Pigmentistore was aware of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Pigmentistore commercializes:
Craft jewelery and clothing
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.pigmentistore.it/pigmenti/negozio/ https://www.pigmentistore.it/pigmenti/shop/
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, the Pigmentistore will notify the purchaser as soon as possible, allowing the order confirmation to the right amount or cancellation. In any case, the Pigmentistore does not have the obligation to supply what was sold at the lower price wrongly indicated.
3. Site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Credit cards and Papal
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Pigmentistore carries out shipments throughout Italy, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Pigmentistore will only make deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within 5-7, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the deadline maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. With regard to the European Union countries the delivery will be made in 10-15, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will be roughly 30-35.
6. The shipping terms are to be intended as indicative and not exhaustive: any delays in the delivery of the goods do not entitle the Consumer or the Professional Buyer to terminate the concluded online sales contract;
7. If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the deposit. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
8. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
9. If the delivery can not take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
10. As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a method of delivery different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 29 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
11. Shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Passage of risk
1. The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happens at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the articles with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has signed the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the latter; that an e-mail with photographic documentation is sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has signed the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or resolution of the contract relating to the disputed assets and the consequent return of the price.
4. We do not accept returns if not authorized and accepted preliminarily by the seller. In case of defective product the seller will issue a credit note in return of the price paid or will replace the product.
5. Products that have “imperfections” due to the creation process are not considered to be defective (burns, asymmetries, color inconsistencies, etc.), these “imperfections” are to be considered a merit, a symptom of the authentic craftsmanship of the Pigmentistore products. Therefore, the Pigmentistore reserves the right to evaluate every single complaint following the sending of photographic documentation by the purchaser.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify the Pigmentistore by explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered mail to the address: Via dell’Artigianato 34 Usmate Velate
The user can also indicate the wish to withdraw, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: email@example.com
4. The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the model withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not obligatory.
5. The goods must be returned to: Via dell’Artigianato 34 Usmate Velate
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As foreseen by the art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal does not apply if the services and products of the Pigmentistore included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 Ex: custom or custom products.
9. The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC needed to make the repayment.
Art. 12 – Intellectual Property
1. The seller maintains all intellectual property rights on the products offered for sale on the www.pigmentistore.it Portal, in particular with respect to models, images, characteristics and specifications of the product and other information that can be accessed by Users and more generally to visitors to the site;
2. It is forbidden to copy, sell, take or otherwise share images that can be viewed on the Portal without the seller’s prior permission. Every violation is punished according to the applicable laws.
Art. 13 – Data processing
Art. 14 – Safeguard clause
Art. 15 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at the following telephone number: 329 7634316.
Art. 16 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis thereof, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer is a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 24/01/2018.